Asia Pacific Property Markets News May

 

 

 

 

May   2016

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • China's statistics department said property sales prices hike in tier-1 cities slowed in April from March among the 70 cities (population more than 1 million) tracked by the government statistics bureau, while price increase in tier-2 cities accelerated during the month when compared with a month before that. (May 18)    

 

  • CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT), which already holds 40% stake in CapitaGreen, is making offer to acquire the remaining 60% stake through a call option for an estimated aggregate amount of approximately SGD318.3 million. (May 23)

  • Macau's Shun Tak Group buys a prime land in downtown Singapore near its popular tourism spot Orchard Road for SGD145million for new estate development (May 23)

  • The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) of Singapore released the detailed sales conditions for the residential site at West Coast Vale, the land parcel is available for application under the reserve list during the first half, the site can potentially yield up to 520 residential units. (May  25)

 

  • Resale prices of private homes in Singapore rose 0.3% on average in April from March, according to price index compiled by National University of Singapore institute (May 30) >>

  • Wanda Commercial, the listed commercial real estate arm of China Wanda Group chaired by China's richest real estate billionaire, said controlling shareholder is raising privatization offer by 10% to HKD 52.8 per share, which represents 10% price premier to its initial public offering price, to delist the company from the HK stock exchange. The stock resumed trading today after one month suspension pending for the revised offer (May 30)

  • Hong Kong's property price index nearly unchanged in April when compared with May. New home purchase registration for May climbed month-on-month while residential resale registration slided on same comparison base, according to data released by government land valuation department (May 31)

 

 

 

--by APMR News

 

 

 

 

 

 

More Daily News Briefing Available at 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*In-depth analysis available at the printed copy of the magazine, to subscribe to the printed copy of the magazine, please refer to the sign-up page

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 

Copyright © APMR - Asia Property Market Review. All Rights Reserved.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey LinkedIn Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon